Friday, January 8, 2021

Just a note

Happy Friday. A quick note today using Serene Scenes stamp set. These blooms are just beautiful and I enjoyed coloring them this week. Several Copic markers used on this image. 


A little faux stitching around the edge of the designer paper and layered onto the base. Added some textured swiss dots (still my favorite years later) to the crimson square. Then my sentiment and some sparkles to the blooms. Voila! 
Hope you have a great weekend!

Check out the Bloom Brigades creations today:




2 comments:

ChristineCreations said...

Beautiful Stacy! We used the same “themed” image, but they have such unique looks. I just love the depth of the navy background and the beautiful colouring on the image!

Christine

Leslie Miller said...

You've done this image up in such beautiful colors, and so realistically I feel I could pluck those roses right off the card. Swiss Dot is still one of my most frequently used embossing folders.