Friday, April 2, 2021

April colored bird

Evening. Things have been a little busy lately as I started a new job a little over a month ago. It has been fun and challenging trying to balance all the newness of things. I did get my card done for the
 Dirty Dozen Christmas challenge, just never got it photo'd till now. This month is posted and you can find the challenge HERE. 


Grabbed my Prisma colored pencils and gave them a whirl. Boy I am rusty at creating ai yi yi. Used some designer paper from an older pack and added some textures to the base layer behind the bird panel. A simple jewel for the snowflake and voila! Wish I could say I was gonna get some coloring in this weekend but that isn't going to happen. We have a few house renovations we are starting up. Anyways.... I hope you have a wonderful weekend. 


1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

This isn't the first time you've said you were rusty, but I sure never see it. This is as gorgeous as ever, Stacy! Oh, those home renovations... we've got the same going on here. Right now it's all 'hurry up and wait' as one thing depends on another to get finished, and we're waiting on some things we ordered. I hope this doesn't go on all summer. Good luck with yours!