Saturday, October 23, 2021

A few months of Christmas

Morning everyone. It has been a few months I know and for good reason. We remodeled the office which took a few months longer than planned. Turned out beautiful though and I will share a few pictures tomorrow. Today is the Dirty Dozen Christmas challenge cards I missed while this was going on. Only got a few done and posted to SCS at the time. 

This is for the June Challenge 


 This is using a Whipper Snapper guy for my creation. He is colored with Copic markers. I added a snowflake embossing texture to the green panel. Some designer paper from the pile and a few layers of colored card stock. Added a snowflake layered die and enamel dots and sparkles to finish it off. Voila!

This is for August Challenge


This is using Berry Sweet Holiday that is colored with various Copic markers. I added some suduko gel pen as you can see and some pearls for accents. Simple and sweet.




I used Plain and Fancy for my creation today and some designer paper from the stash I have sitting here forever. Added a little bit of sparkle to the wreath once colored. Looking back I think I should of added some texture to the green panel. Oh well next time.

    
Quite behind in cards this year but I am going to try and make up for it soon. We will see how it goes. Thanks for stopping by. 

3 comments:

Davi said...

Love your cards ,especially the adorable snowman!

JD/ Jill said...

These are all beautifully done Christmas cards!

Leslie Miller said...

It's good to see you coloring again, Stacy! You've always been an inspiration. Cute snowman and pretty PP stamps! Good luck catching up!