Wednesday, March 16, 2022

SC897 Butterfly thanks

Morning. This paper pack has all different hues of blue and I just love it. It is called Glamour from Authentique and I can't remember when I got it. Probably years ago but still have several sheets left. This was perfect for my card today to show a few of the designs in the pack. 



I stamped these butterflies out from Pure Prairie Spirit stamp set which is not available now but, we do have a digital version. Colored with Copic markers then I cut around them to pop up on dimensionals. Then added some shimmers to make them shine and it looks so much better in real life. I had trouble getting that to show in the photo but its there. Voila!

Here is the sketch at a glance. Hope you can play along with us this week. 



1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my goodness, an absolutely beautiful and unique design, Stacy! The papers are truly gorgeous (I know how you love blue), and your coloring of the butterflies make them look like stained glass. Wow!