Wednesday, March 2, 2022

SC895 Bliss Tidings for March

Morning. The plan was to get more stamping time in and well that hasn't happened as much. Just be happy I get what time I do get I guess. Anyways this was using stamp set Amaryllis Bliss but only the digital version called Amaryllis is available. I do love coloring these petals. I sized the image panel up first knowing I was going to have to cut it. Then colored with various Copic markers. 




Found a tutorial to follow for the cutting of the shapes and did okay not as great as I wanted. Then added them to the base layer. A little bit of stickles and some jewels. Voila 

Here is the Sketch Challenge SC895 at a glance. Hope you can play along this month. 



2 comments:

Christine said...

What a great idea!! I never thought of using a digital stamp for the cut ups. Lovely card

Leslie Miller said...

A very cool sketch which reminds me of glass shards. Your amaryllis looks amazing with your beautiful coloring. Love how you're bringing Marcy's gorgeous art back to life on your cards, Stacy!