Wednesday, February 23, 2022

SC894 Fathers day float

Morning! Figure might as well start on the Father's day cards and get those done. Yes I know it is after Mother's day but I like to work on masculine cards first. ha!  This is using an old set that is no longer even in business. It was called Guiding Light one of my favorite guy go to sets. Stamped and colored with various Copic markers. Then cut out so I could pop up on dimensionals.


The fun edges on this were a little difficult but I think I got it correct and my Antique map fit pretty good for the background. Added suduko gel pen to the lines for shimmer looks really cool in real life. Textured the base and added some seaguls behind the boat and sequins to finish if off. Voila!

Here is sketch SC894 at a glance. Enjoy! 




1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

I believe I still have the background. It's amazing! Love how the two pair up on your card, Stacy. The ship is beautifully colored!