Wednesday, February 16, 2022

SC893 Pink and girlie

Happy Wednesday are you ready for another Sketch Challenge? Grabbed this fun gal for my card since I have not used her in awhile. She is from Stamping bella called Uptown girl Fiona loves flowers. I think I have only used her like once or twice before. Went with a lot of pink for this one because of who it is for. My designer paper is from a ODBD pack that was perfect with her flowers. 

    
Colored using Copic markers and die cut with a simple circle. The flowers were layered and the edges folded out for dimension and pearl centers with some sparkle added to the petals. Very girlie and very pink for my taste but I know they will love it. hee hee 

This weeks sketch SC893 at a glance.




2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Oooh, there's so much pretty on this, Stacy! Your flowers look so cute with her and I lovelovelove that paper! I always adore your coloring. I have some gorgeous ODBD paper, too. Can't keep up with everything!

Traci M said...

Stacy, I absolutely love this one!! I even had to look to see which stamp it was as I have two feminine daughters. I like the way you managed to give her so much color without having to color the entire image. Super cute! Glad to see you stamping again, friend! The paper is so pretty!