Wednesday, February 2, 2022

SC891 8th Birthday

Happy Wednesday! This week is my first week joining the weekly sketch team over on SCS for a few months. Very excited and hoping to get a lot of time in stamping again. This week is perfect for the birthday card I needed for my nephew Colin. 



I used the little guy from a retired set from Whiff Of Joy that I just adore. The only second mouse stamps that I have ever liked. haha  Anyways... He is stamped on white cardstock and colored with various Copic markers. I then die cut a few balloon for the panel down the side in the sketch. Added a die cut 8 to the bottom balloon and some matching designer paper for the bottom panel. Voila! 

Here is a glance at the sketch SC891. Hope you can play along with us this month! 






1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Awww, I do love me a cute card! This is a great sketch and could be CAS or not. Love what you did with it using the balloons. Enjoy your time on the sketch team!