Wednesday, February 9, 2022

SC892 Celebrate

Good morning! This weeks sketch challenge was rather straight forward and honestly I am not sure this turned out how I thought it would. The jury is still out but I did get in the stamp room so we are good. :-)  Only stamping I actually did was the sentiment on this with a sentiment from Bough Wow Wow.



 The designer papers were from the scrap box and a simple circle punch. Added some texture with the awesome never go out of style swiss dots for the background. A little bit of sparkle around the edges and  Voila! 

Here is a picture of the SC892 Sketch and hope you can play along this week! 



1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

I love the sketch and pinned it, but am not really on SCS anymore so I hope it's okay if I use it sometime. Your card shows how great it is for using designer paper. I'm inspired, Stacy!