Wednesday, April 13, 2022

SC901 Birthday Blooms

Good morning! Today I am using another of the new embossing folders I got a few weeks back of these leaves and I just love the feel of them as the background with these blooms. I stamped and colored each of the blooms with Copic markers and then I cut around them to pop up on the base.


These blooms are from Abundant Petals stamp set that is not available anymore but still a favorite. I added a birthday sentiment to the vellum panel and two enamel dots to cover the glue dots used to hold it in place. Some sparkles to the petals and voila! Springy and fresh feeling I think.

Here is this weeks Sketch SC901 at a glance. Hope you get to play along with us this week. 





1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

That's a very beautiful embossing folder and your flowers are gorgeous!