Wednesday, April 27, 2022

SC903 Gnomes under the keg

Happy Wednesday! I finally broke down and bought a few of the Gnome sets from Stamping Bella. They are so fun and I am enjoying coloring them up. The first one I bought is called Two Gnomes and a keg. The sentiment in the set is perfect for the inside of this birthday card too. hee hee  


I stamped the little growler along the bottom there from another one of the sets I bought that goes well with both. Colored with various copic markers and then popped those up on dimensionals. Pierced around the brown edge and also embossed the base layer. Voila! Super cute I think. 

Here is this weeks sketch SC903 at a glance. Hope you can play along. 




1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

OMGosh, I love this! I've had this stamp for a while and haven't even colored it yet, for shame. I don't have the jugs but they are so cute with it! Your coloring rocks, as always. What a delight!