Monday, February 6, 2023

Birthday's

Evening. Here was a few more birthday cards I needed and got the editing the photo's for you. 
This guy is from an old Greeting Farm set I think called My Guy Ian. Oh he is super cute and so fun to color. Finally used one of the new dies I had gotten at Christmas of the balloons. Not sure who the die is from but I like the fun look of the balloons. Colored with various Copic markers and added some sparkle and enamel dots after he was popped up on dimensionals.


These daisies in Big Sexy Blooms are always so fun to color. Not sure I care for the center of these the way I colored them but it was already too late and I needed to get the card completed. Added some scalloped white to the left side and the die cut birthday sentiment to the center. Finished it off with some sparkle and sequins scatter about. Voila! 




1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Those balloons definitely make a fun background for Ian. I always love your card designs. And I love the way you colored the daisies, including the centers. You're so good!