Thursday, February 9, 2023

Floral birthdays

More birthday cards and now I need to get creating some more that are coming up. I am behind again and hope I get a chance to take photos if I don't get them done too late. 
This is using Peony Muse where I masked several of the blooms to create the bunch. I do love this flower. Colored with various Copics and then die cut with a Spellbinders shape. Added some sheer ribbon tied into a bow and the enamel dots near the sentiment. Stickles for sparkle. 


This is using XL Chrysanthahum and I probably spelled that wrong but I do like the big bloom. After this was colored I thought to add some texture with an embossing folder. I should of thought that through as it did not turn out like I wanted. But it was colored already and done so I had to finish it off. Added a few buttons with twine combo and sparkles to the petals. Voila!




1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

What a wonderful splash of beautiful color on my screen this winter morning! I think your Chrysanthemum looks perfect with the embossing. A little texture never hurt anything. All this coloring takes time, let alone photographing, editing, and blogging. Sheesh!