Monday, December 29, 2008

MMM Game Day

House Mouse and Friends blog challenge was embossing. This challenge was running for two weeks since it was Christmas and New years. So I made another one for the challenge. Yes again I did dry embossing ( a fav of mine). I did actually dry emboss the back of the popcorn so its raised up a little. But you have to run your fingers across it to see and feel it. Since you can't you will have to believe me. lol But I did dry emboss the border again which you can see. Make sure to leave a link on the site or put TWNHPY on SCS for me to find your card.
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and a safe New Year.

10 comments:

ChristineCreations said...

Oh this is SO cute Stacy...and I love the dry embossing, just the perfect extra touch!

Joan Ervin said...

OMG, Stacy...how cute is this!!! What a super adorable image and your coloring and embossing looks fabulous!!! I see the blue shoe...wonder what team that is...heeheehee!!!

Bouncy, Flouncy, Fun,Fun, Fun said...

This is so stinkin cute, Stacy!

Betty Wright aka gbedwright said...

Adorable, Stacy!!!! Love your coloring and the score lines. I so need to get me a score pal. WOW!!!!

Susan (rainy) said...

Okay... How PERFECT is this stamp/image for you!?! LOVE the whole football thing going on here! LOL LOVE IT!! And fabulous coloring, too. Great card Stacy!

Carolyn King said...

oh so cute!!!

Leigh said...

I like this card Stacy. Perhaps I should use my score pal more and get this stamp. lol

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

This is adorable!! What a fantastic idea to dry emboss the back of the popcorn! I just got some new HM stamps I can't wait to color!!
Happy New Year!!
hugs, Jami

abr said...

Oh its so darn adorable...GO VIKES awesome IRL with the embossing.....well awesoem not irl to
hugs

Deborah Anton said...

What a great image Stacy! Can you see I am behind on my commenting?? LOL!!