Thursday, December 4, 2008

Riley sketch 73


I can't believe its Thursday already. This weeks sketchs by tamara is pretty simple. However I had the hardest time not only with the card but the stinkin picture too. I had the sun out, but too much sun. You can see all my snowflakes have a blob in the center, well they really aren't like that. But the sun picked it up for some reason. Sheesshh... I got this adorable Riley stamp from my friend Angel. She is so sweet, thanks Angel. Off to check blogs and SCS today, the boys have half day so I get to play a little. hee hee Have a wonderful day!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Adorable! I love those Riley stamps!

Deborah Anton said...

This is darling!! I love it!!

Linda Anderson said...

Such a sweet card!!!! Love it!!

Linda

Stampinsilvia said...

This is super cute! I think you did a great job with the sketch! I just lvoe lvoe lvoe snowflakes! Don't you hate it when the sun doesn't cooperate with our pictue taking? Doesn't it know we have things to do and cards to share!

JulieA said...

Hi! I just found your blog through the comment you made on my card on SCS. Beautiful cards here! I love your colors, especially this one. Very cute! I'll come back and visit again!

Carolyn King said...

adorable!!!!!!!

Angel said...

totally cute!! should've ordered one for myself! hehe!

Janna said...

Love what you did with Riley on this card! The DPs are wonderful too!

Smiles,

Janna

Jami said...

Super cute!! Love all the snowflakes and the sweet Riley!!
hugs, Jami

Joan Ervin said...

Awww, Riley looks so cute in the snow ....great job with the coloring and I love the sketch!!!

Anonymous said...

Awww... this is so sweet. Beautifully colored, too.