Thursday, December 18, 2008

Sketch 75


This is the last sketch of the year for Sketches by tamara. I love these little elf guys from Close to my heart. I added a lot of sparkle to the snow. Speaking of snow it looks like there is dirt on my card, but their is snow on our window outside and I couldn't get it to come off. So the shadow from the outside light is coming through on the card. Gggrrr... So so sorry. School is cancelled today becuase we got a ton of snow last night on top of the stuff we had already. So I get to stamp more. hee hee Hope you get to play along with us. Leave a link on the sketches page so we can find your creations. Have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

"Kirby" (KrB) said...

Stacy, this is so sweet. I love the soft colors and the image is precious. I think it's funny that you added sparkle for the snow and you got, at no extra charge, an actual shadow from the snow. I miss snow at this time of year. There's nothing like a white Christmas....something we don't ever have in Florida. Enjoy your stampin'!

Anonymous said...

Stacy, this is so very cute!!
--Becca

Jami said...

Super cute!! I bet the snow is very pretty at least... I've only seen a few flakes here.
hugs, Jami

Joan Ervin said...

How cute, Stacy....what a sweet little image....just love it!!!