Monday, January 31, 2011

House Mouse and Friends Challenge #88

Happy Monday! Some exciting news but first... The House Mouse and Friends Challenge # 88 today is hosted by non other than Lori. She is challenging you to use HEARTS - Use a least one heart on your card. This weeks Sponsor is none other than House-Mouse Designs The Prize is this; a $20 Electronic Gift Certificate to the main House-Mouse Design Website Store. So pull out those hearts and get to stamping!

For my exciting news... It has been a long, shall we say *break* from the House Mouse Design team for me. However that break is now officially over. I have been ever so graciously welcomed back with open arms and hugs from the DT! To say the least I am more than excited to be back on the DT. To have my mouses back in full action is going to be exciting as well. So for this challenge I went all out, well for me this is all out. Layers, ribbons and layers some more. I have 3 hearts on this creation. The background heart was using the spellbinders heart and I added some red pleated ribbon to the border. Then I have the felt heart button that I added to the sentiment. Ofcourse this darling little candy heart he is handing over. hee hee This is raspberry chocolate incase you are wondering why its sorta pink. DH favorite chocolates. Thanks for stopping in. Clear Dollar Stamps Sneak peeks are coming here in a bit so stay tuned in!

13 comments:

Lori Barnett said...

So happy to have you back with us! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ And I LOVE LOVE LOVE your creation! Da'BOMB! Beautiful work..as usual :)

Debbie said...

Congrats on re-joining the HM team. I haven't played with them in a while, so thanks for the inspiration to ink them up again. You did a spectacular job with all the extras you call "all out". Great Job!!!

Hugs
Debbied

Sue said...

Hi Stacy. Your card is so beautiful, love the pleating. And that little love scene with the mice is adorable. Welcome back, looking forward to working with you at HM&FMC!

Hugs
Sue Drees

America said...

WOW!!! Welcome BACK!!! Your Gorgeous HEART card is why we had to snatch you back into our family!! heheehh.

Marisa said...

Beyond adorable, Stacy! Looking forward to seeing more little critters again :)

Sue said...

Hi Stacy
i look forward to working with you, totally gorgeous card, awesome colouring, luv the heart, beautiful design, sue,x

Tracy said...

A beautiful creation, I love your choice of image.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Joanne (jojot) said...

love the ruggles behind the heart...may have to case that idea....of course the RED caught my attention too...Congrats on the HM......will look forward to even more HM designs from you

Tasha said...

Wow this is fantastic, love the heart and the cute button
love tasha xx

Heather said...

Hi Stacy - welcome home!!
Fabulous card as always - beautifully coloured, gorgeous image and fantastic design - I love your ruffled heart and your stunning details.
hugs
Heather xx

Dawn B. said...

So happy to see you back. These are some of my favorite stamps. Glad yours will not be lonely. This is adorable. Congrats.

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

I'm tickled pink you are back, Stacy! I'm a huge fan of all of your cards and now we can enjoy your beautiful work with House Mouse and Friends too.

Lorraine A said...

Hi Stacy :-) welcome back !! :-) I wasn't there before but I am looking forward to working with you :-) Gorgeous card,, sooo cute :-)

luv
Lols x x x