Wednesday, November 23, 2011

CDS New Lantern and Secret Bench

Happy Thanksgiving Eve! Well today has been crazy as I was at the school today helping with the last of the Colonial days celebrations. I completely forgot to get my post pre-set for me and just now remembered. Clear Dollar Stamps new Templates are available today! You can see all the templates HERE or HERE.
This first one is called Secret Bench. The top of the seat lifts up and you can put candies or notes inside if you wish. The little pillow is made out of some chocolate squares with a scripture on the front.



Next is the template Lantern. This can be made either open if you have a baggie of goodies you want to put inside such as I have. Or you can added vellum or clear cardstock and add loose candy that way. The tag is from Antique ornaments with a bit of ribbon and silver cord.

Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving with family and Friends. Thanks for stopping in.


2 comments:

Theresa said...

How darling are these projects!! Love that lantern and the gingham ribbon.

Naomi said...

These are just FANTASTIC, Stacy! I especially love the lantern and I have to say, I adore red and I'm a real sucker for this colour combo! I don't have any pearls that colour, I better get some, hehe!

Naomi