Thursday, June 14, 2012

Flourishes Arts and Letters Challenge

Welcome to Flourishes Arts and Letters Challenge! For details on the challenge and to link your creations be sure to check out the Flourishes Blog!

I have found that with sibblings you can't do something for one of them and not the other. Since I made Ava a birthday card I then have now made one for her sister Sydnee. This Letters in Blossom set is fabulous for personalizing all gifts. I can see a few framed items coming down the road with this set alone. Went with all shades of blue as those are Sydnee's favorite colors. I tell you a girl after my own heart. :0) Some of the beautiful Want 2 Scrap flourished pearls for the ends and voila. Now both of the girls have their own cards! Yeah!
Check out the challenge creations from:
Cindy
Barbara
Sharon
Amanda
Julie
Heather
Maki


Hope you get a chance to play with us this week! Thanks for stopping in and see you tomorrow!

19 comments:

Amanda said...

*!Gasp!* Stacy this is such a Stunner!! Your card is absolutely beautiful and I love everything! Your lace, pearls and flowers are simply perfect, and I love how you colored your letters in :)

~ Amanda :)

Linda Carson said...

Awesome! Love the colors and fabulous details!

Cindy Lawrence said...

Ooooh....LOVE this, Stacy! The blue is just gorgeous, as is your coloring!

Queen Mary said...

Beautiful! Framed for a new baby! I'm seein' it!

Lin said...

Just darling, so girly!! Loving all of the DT examples today! You can tell you were all inspired!

ChristineCreations said...

Just SO gorgeous Stacy...WOW. Love the the embellishments....the letters are colored beautifully too!

Unknown said...

This is stunning Stacy! I love how you colored the letters! Very soft and elegant.

Lisa Novak said...

I just love your creative style!

Lisa Novak said...

WOW!

Julie Koerber said...

How sweet to think of Ava's sis and to use her favorite colors as well! This is so incredibly sweet and I think both could be framed for the girls' rooms!

ahlers5 said...

This is gorgeous! Happened to see it when I looked for your follower list. I love, love, love this!
Diane

Marisa said...

Beautifully coloured letters and love the pearl flourishes and touch of lace.

Karen T said...

such a pretty use of the alpha letters- I love it!

Karen T said...

such a pretty use of the alpha letters- I love it!

Karen T said...

such a pretty use of the alpha letters- I love it!

Karen T said...

such a pretty use of the alpha letters- I love it!

Anne-Elise said...

Wow! Love these letters!! Your card is just gorgeous!

Sue said...

An awesome card. Love the details.

Beate said...

Beautiful card. From the coloring, the paper choices to the pearl swirls!
Hugs and smiles