Monday, July 23, 2012

TS Monday all texture

Happy Monday! Well atleast it is happy in my house as today we get a break from picking and canning. Infact with the hot spell we just had this weekend I might be good through Wednesday. We will see how it goes. ha!
On the Totally Stampalicious Blog today our challenge is Textures. Now this was a very quick and I mean very quick card for the challenge. Forgive me in the simplicity but I was just plain tired! This is Chef Pierre from the TS Store of our Bugaboo line. He is so fun and hadn't been inked up in awhile. I ran this beautiful paper through the cuttlebug and added a few eyelets. Those were dusted off as well since they have not been used in ages.

Thanks for stopping in with me today. I hope you have a wonderful day!

7 comments:

Corrinne said...

Stacy, you always have something wonderful on your blog & this is no exception. I adore that you embossed the patterned paper - It really adds to it!

Happiness :)

Marisa said...

That image is sooo fun :) Love the EF you used in the BG and great touch with the lace.

Angel said...

so very cute! love the embossing on the dp!

Joanne (jojot) said...

what a fun card....love that dp with the texture....and the touch of lace, too

Leanne said...

Nice job on this weeks challenge, love that paper, and the image...wtg!

Leslie Miller said...

Hmmmm...you're really thinking in terms of food lately, aren't you? All that canning, I guess. I bet Chef Pierre has got nothing on you, even if he is wearing that fancy hat. It's a very cute card. Lots of texture. I love the embossed designer paper.

America said...

heheh, what a cute image. Fab embossing of your BG papers. I always forget to use DP then when I do use DP, I rarely reach for the embossing folders. Gotta go do that more. This looks FAB!! Thanks for the inspiration Stacy!