Monday, July 9, 2012

TS Monday Favorite Embelishment ~Dies~

Happy Stampalicioous Monday! This weeks challenge over on the Totally Stampalicious blog is use your favorite embellishment. Be sure to post your creations back on the TS Blog so we can see your creation. Hope you can play along with us.Now this was a hard challenge as I think I have too many favorites. ha! However one that never seems to go away is shapes and dies for me. I adore all the different die shapes so I have several to say the least on this creation using Sean Dog. My dies are Spellbinders Grand Circle, classic circles and scallop circles. MFT cloud dies, Sweet n Sassy Stamps fence and grass die. WOW.... lots on there but look how adorable this is? hee hee I just think Sean is super cute with that puppy, don't you? My cloud has some sparkle around the rim and my wagon I added two tiny brads to the wood piece.

Thanks for stopping in with me today. A week full of things going on here at the house not to mention Flourishes new release starts tomorrow! YEA! See you back here tomorrow, have a fabulous day!

9 comments:

Marisa said...

Soooo cute, Stacy!! Love the fence with the grass you added.

Leanne said...

I like Sean Dog, awesome, and I agree hard to just pick one favorite. I do love lots, and the card is great, awesome job !

Christy Beans said...

You do lots of cute cards, but I love this one - that fence-grass-flower die combo is SUPER cute! =) I sense an addition to my crafty wishlist. LOL

Angel said...

hey girlie, GMTA at work here! {i used the same image} super sweet, love the fence and grass!!

Anne-Elise said...

This card is so cute! Love the fence with the grass!

Joanne (jojot) said...

narrowing to one fav embellie is tough...there are soooo many I love....lol.....but you are right, you do have a special love for shapes on your cards....well done and adorable, Stac

Denise Marzec said...

Total cuteness!!

Alexandra said...

This is super cute. Lovely image. How can you pick "a" favourite, they all go together so well. The classic shapes are a staple though and never get old.

ahlers5 said...

I love the use of dies on this card. Wonderful!
Diane