Thursday, February 21, 2013

Christmas Rejoice

Another Christmas card done and I am happy. You can play along with us each month in the Dirty Dozen Fan Club Forum found HERE. We would love to see your Christmas creations. This months challenge is May I Case You. Find a Christmas creation and case it, be sure to give us a link to your original card you cased. I choose Cheryls Rejoice card to case today. In a nut shell I kept the stamp, frame shape and textured panel. I changed all the rest. Cheryls is a very sweet friend and I adore her work. Here are the details on my creation.
I stamped out Rejoice onto classic white cardstock using memento tuxedo black ink.
Colored with copic collections:



Grabbed my Romantic Rectangles for the base frame design and cut it out using Color Made Easy True Blue collection. Also die cut out my base frame and then added a layer of the same color behind the panel.

Used swiss dots on more classic white cardstock for some texture as Cheryl did. Can't have a card without some ribbon and lace. So I grabbed the crochet white lace and some Color Made Easy true Blue Delft ribbon to tie off my bow. Attached a Color Made Easy Emerald Coast button and some ivory jute twine, scattered a few white pearls around the corners and voila! Hope you have a fabulous day!

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

So beautiful and elegant, Stacy! I love how you placed the little pearl within the "o", and these colors are so very rich. I made another Christmas card yesterday. Hoping I can keep up my monthly Christmas card self-challenge. So far, so good!

Aleksandra said...

Gorgeous card Stacy! I love the border of the card and I absolutely love how you've used the stamps. And that lace with ribbon is just breathteaking! Perfect!
Aleksandra