Hi all and welcome to another fun-filled Friday here at Flourishes! Today we have a special surprise for you -- it's a one of a kind challenge where YOU pick the course of your challenge. That's right, it's.....
If you play along, you could win our entire February release! That's right -- all three of our new stamp sets!! How do you play? Well, we are going to show you three different choices, and you need to pick one out of each three! So, let's get started! First up, we have three sketches....
Next, we have three color schemes....
And finally, we have three embellishments...
The OFFICIAL Rules…..
- Simply create a card using the Pick 1 formula!
- Entries need to be in by Friday, February 15th at 5 PM EST
- Those that use Flourishes stamps will be counted twice for their entry
- You must link your creation on this post using our inlinkz widget in order to qualify
- You must have a link to our challenge in your blog or gallery post
- Please DO NOT combine challenges. Only those that don’t combine will be in the running.
- If you upload to SCS, please use the keyword FLLCFEB13
- We’ll announce the winners Saturday in our Winner’s Circle Post on Saturday, February 16, so check back then to see if you’re one of the lucky winners!
Zinnia's are colored using copic collections:
Then I grabbed the beautiful Color Made Easy Collection Emerald Coast for my paper selection along with a piece of designer paper from Teresa Collins Spring Fling.
I did a little bit of faux stitching around the border for fun. My image panel is die cut using Spellbinders Classic Ovals and layered up on dimensionals. Added a few blush kaiser pearls and an ivory button tied off with some ivory jute. Voila!
Be sure to check out the creations from the Design Team and hope you play along this week: