Sunday, December 21, 2014

Candy cane lane

Good morning! This weeks Featured Stamper 411 is mjs1033 aka Myrna. Congrats! Great gallery with loads of Christmas cards asking to be cased. hee hee   I choose this Red, Green and white card to case. This fits the Dirty Dozen Challenge as well this month with my yummy candy cane. I kept the colors, a candycane and snowflake. Changed the layout, image and added some sequins and button twine combo. 


This stamp I don't think I have inked up yet? Gasp! Sad to say this is not the first time this has happened and while cleaning I am sure I will find more like this. I stamped Betty with candy cane onto white card stock and colored with Copic markers. I textured some snowflakes into the base white layer and added a strip of scrap dp to the side. Wrapped some red and white twine with a snowflakes trio die light and a button bow. Voila! Hope you have a wonderful day! 


4 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

Hi Stace. Great card. Love the red snowflake die cut with the button and twine.

Dee in N.H. said...

Cute, cute and more cute! Love it!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, I have a lot of stamps that haven't been inked up yet. And let's not even talk about the digis! You're doing great just finding the time to get this done. And it's so cute! I love how you use red and white. So crisp and pretty!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, I have so many as well that have never been inked! But that is going to change this year...I hope! I just love this little fella, and you've made such a darling card with him! So glad you inked him up! Hugs!