Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Have a Very Merry Christmas



Merry Christmas, well a short while from now I should say. I am sitting here getting the camera ready for tomorrow morning as my husband is setting up the video camera in the living room. We took some pictures already and I was moving them into the 2014 Christmas folder and came across the 2005 folder. My heart just stopped when I saw this picture of the boys. My... how they have grown! Each year sure does seem like it goes faster and faster with them.   


Look at them now with our loved fur ball Ranger. They are both taller than me, almost taller than dad but not quite.  ;-)    Can you tell if they are standing in the same order as they were in the first picture??? For those of you who said no they switched, you are wrong. hee hee  Yep they are both standing in the same positions as they were. Funny how they look so different to us but to others the same. 
Well the presents are taken care of, the breakfast is all set and I am now going to lie down for "a long winter nap" as the story goes. We pray that you and your family have a very blessed Christmas with your family. God Bless!  



6 comments:

Dee in N.H. said...

Great photos! Merry Christmas!

CherylQuilts said...

Ah, Stacy, how precious! Photos are such a wonderful gift! What memories to cherish! I love that you shared both photos! Have a wonderful and blessed Christmas, sweet friend! You are dearly loved! Hugs!

Maria Rodriguez said...

I love this photos, it's amazing how fast kids grow, what a wonderful way to create warm and sweet memories for your sons. When they are all grown up and with families of their own, they will look at this pictures and be thankful and grateful for having the record of the wonderful Holidays of they childhood.
May 2015 bring Love, Peace, Joy and Health to you and your beautiful family.
Thank you for sharing.

Marisa said...

LOVE the photos! They do grow up waaay too quickly, don't they! Trusting you had a blessed Christmas :)

Leslie Miller said...

Awwww, sweet boys! It's amazing how much they grow in such a short period of time, isn't it? I can still see those little boys in them, though. I hope you had a lovely Christmas, Stacy. I've been off the computer since Christmas eve and am now enjoying the peaceful Christmas aftermath. This might be my favorite time of the season!

Stamp like you mean it said...

Oh Stac, these photos made my heart smile! So precious. Lymi ♥♥♥