Friday, December 19, 2014

Christmas just ahead

Welcome to ODBD Rewind of our December Release. Have you enjoyed all the beautiful creations by the design team this month? Sit back and enjoy the rewind with a few more creations today.

I stamped Let it Snow onto white card stock and colored with Copic markers. Then I die cut using Vintage Flourish Pattern die so that I could layer on the Kraft paper cut in the die base. Added a few sequins and my sentiment added to the new Mini Tags Die. Added a red bow and voila!


My second creation is a baby card I made for a friend. My sentiment is from Mini Tag Sentiments stamp set die cut using Mini Tags Die. Tied a twine bow to add to the sentiment tag. My blue stars are using Sparkling Stars die with added white Ornate Hearts die to the center. My designer paper is from the Christmas Collection 2014, with a Beautiful Borders die edge. Some added sequins and Voila!


Be sure to check out the creations from the Bread Sticks:
Julie * Chris * Lori * Dawn * Sandee * Paula * Cathy 
Wanda  Sabrina * Gracie (Guest Designer)



5 comments:

Sandee Shanabrough said...

Stacy, I am loving both of these! Such great ribbon on the first and the baby card is precious!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Both of your cards are gorgeous Stacy!! I just love your coloring of the sled and your layering with the die. Stunning Christmas card! I love the blue and your layout with the stars. You are so talented my friend!
hugs,
Chris

Merry Christmas!

Lisa Lara said...

Hi Stace. I love how you used that bg die. Amazes me all the types of dies out there. You'd think they would run out of ideas but they just keep stepping it up a notch. Love the sweet baby card.

Dawn said...

Wonderful samples, Stacy! The sled is colored beautifully...
I Love your baby card!!!

Leslie Miller said...

A beautiful Christmas stamp. I love your pretty bow and die cut background, too. Also, being a fan of baby cards (which I haven't made in forever) I have a real soft spot for that one. So sweet!