Monday, January 12, 2015

Envelope Surprise

Good morning! I mentioned last week or the week before that I was cleaning out the craft room and I found the Envelope Punch Board and dusted it off. I got to playing and created a fun Valentine treat.

 This is my Envelope Surprise! You can check out the tutorial and create your own Envelope Surprise if you want.  ;-)  Very easy peasy and would make great treats for the class room or even the bible study girls as this has the delicious Ghiradeli chocolate inside, yumo!  The stamp on the front is a retired stamp set that I dusted off called Heart Hugs. Die cut using Hearts Die light and wrapped some twine and button for the bottom. Voila! Have a wonderful day. 


3 comments:

Angel said...

This is so sweet! I love how you colored in 'valentine's'! Hope 2015 is being good to you, friend! Did you get my Christmas card? Miss chatting with you!

Leslie Miller said...

Super cute! I love the stamp you used. Sometimes those retired stamps are the best!

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Awesome tutorial Stacy, I can even get my grandkids involved in creating this cute little box envelopes to give to their classmates. I think they are big enough to put a small bag of M&Ms in there.
Thank you for sharing.
Maria.