Sunday, January 18, 2015

FS415 Roses are red

This weeks Featured Stamper 415 is cjzim aka Claudia. Wonderful gallery with lots of inspiration. I choose this Chocolate gift bag to case. I kept with the theme, colors, a gift bag. Changed the stamp, sentiment and embellishments. Congrats Claudia. Hope you all can play along this week.


I bought the die Sack It To You when it came out, I think last year early on? Well only handful of times have I actually used it and it is so easy to create. See how easy here in my Sack It Tutorial. They make the cutest little bags and super easy to put together. I will fill this one with some chocolates and a gift card for hubby.  ;-)   I printed out the new Digi from Power Poppy called La Vie En Rose for the front of my gift box. Matted a Spellbinders frame for the back panel added a few sequins and voila!

4 comments:

Jean Bullock said...

Love it. So pretty and great coloring too.

Becky said...

This is beautiful Stacy! I love the red.

Leslie Miller said...

Perfect little gift bag and a great use of the rose! Also love this sentiment with it. I'll have to remember that one for some Valentines. Love the glittered edges, and your coloring rocks!

Алексровер Анна said...

Wonderful bag full of love)))) great work!