Tuesday, August 4, 2015

A cut up thank you

Are you ready to get dirty with us? That's right... the Dare To Get Dirty Dozen Challenges are under way! Woot Woot!!!!  You can check out the challenges each day as they are posted each morning HERE. If you are not a Fan Club member yet, what are you waiting for? Hope you can join us and play along.


You know that I LOVE to cut around my images for a little bit of flair. Yes it is a lot of fussy cutting but its so worth it. When I saw Cheryl's challenge I knew exactly what I was going to do.  ;-)  These beautiful Ranunculus were perfect for what I wanted. They are colored with various Copic markers and then I delicately cut around them to pop up on dimensionals. Added a fun lattice like background through the oval window and some added flourished jewels. Finished it off with a bit of sparkle on the blooms. Voila! Hope you can play along this week! 


1 comment:

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Stacy, this is GORGEOUS! And you sure are amazing at fussy cutting...to perfection! And I love the Ranunculus and the beautiful yellow! Wow! The lattice behind the flowers is perfect, and I love the rhinestones to dress it up. What a stunning thank-you card! Thanks so much for making a card for my first Dare To Get Dirty challenge, sweet friend! I'm honored! Hugs!