Sunday, August 9, 2015

FS444 Beautiful butterflies

Good morning! This weeks Featured Stamper 444 is Dena aka Drekow. What a gallery of clean design and springy colors. It was super easy to pick my case when I saw this Watercolor Wings Moments creation. Keeping with the butterflies, over all layout and crisp and clean feeling. Changed my butterflies, removed the ribbon, added some jewels and kept this a one layer card. Congrats and Enjoy your week Dena! 


My butterflies are from the stamp set New Creature that are stamped onto white card stock and colored with Copics. Once they were colored, I delicately cut around them so they could be popped up on dimensionals and the wings spread out. One of my favorite things to do with butterfly stamps, it looks so cool! Scored three lines along the bottom for fun. Then added some sparkle to the wings, then a few jewels to highlight the sentiment. Voila! Hope you have a wonderful day today. 


3 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

First, Stacy, what a great choice for today's Featured Stamper - a lovely gallery! And I LOVE this beautiful card you made for her. Beautiful butterflies with such pretty colors, and I love your fussy cutting and how they are popped so beautifully aside the sweet sentiment! Stunning card, my friend! Hugs, and I hope you are having a wonderful weekend and continued birthday celebration! Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Stacy :-)

Leslie Miller said...

Those butterflies are beautiful! I love the colors. What a gorgeous CAS card, Stacy!