Monday, February 15, 2016

Happy Birthday Colin

Good morning! A quick card today using Batman Riley which I think is retired? I have all the super hero Riley's when they were first released and dusted off the batman one for my nephew's birthday card. I tried to make the yellow shine up like they do the batman symbol and added the star and number 2 to the top. My sister liked the card and Colin just sorta handed it over to her while he played with his toys. ha ha  


Very easy with just a little bit of texture to the black panel cardstock and stickles on the number 2. Time was limited this weekend between the games and football practice. Today I am goona clean house and rest day. I am tired!  :-)  Be sure to check back tomorrow as the Power Poppy February release begins! Woot woot. Have a great day! 


1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Haha, cute! He'll love this! Great job with the design!