Saturday, February 27, 2016

Game on


Morning! Been a week since I posted last, I know. Between not feeling well (seems to be going through our house) and all these games I have had no time to post. Good news is the tournament games are almost over, and we are in the championship games today and tomorrow. Win or go home as they say. We are pretty excited not to mention the boys. They are doing awesome! 
I colored up this image last week as I was laying on the couch not feeling well. Nothing fancy as my mojo seems to of been on sick leave too. ugh. What a fun image from Mo's Digital Pencil called Slam Dunk. Colored with Copics and some added sequins. Off to a game. Have a wonderful Saturday! 


3 comments:

Traci M said...

This is a wonderful card, Stacy!! Not bad for a sickie...don't know how you keep up with it all! Well actually, I do as I had two daughters in sports, too!! Love the very cool layout! Feel better soon!

Leslie Miller said...

Sick here, too, Stacy. Glad I don't have to be out running around. Cute image for a basketball playing boy! Boy cards don't need a lot of dressing up. I think it's perfect!

CherylQuilts said...

Ah, Stacy, I'm so sorry you are (or were hopefully) sick! That's not fun when you have to run around. Praying for you and hope you are feeling lots better! I just love this adorable masculine card and know some fella is going to love it! Hugs, sweet friend!