Wednesday, June 8, 2016

All askew snowman

This months Dirty Dozen June Christmas challenge is All Askew. Hopefully you can play along with us this month and get more of those Christmas cards done. This one is for the kids pile that I am working on. He is from a retired Whiff Of Joy stamp collection. After he was colored I simply die cut him out using Lil Inkers dies. 


Added a snowflake banner die cut in white paper for the corners and some old Bo Bunny cardstock for the background. A few blue rhinestones and some sparkle to finish if off. Voila! The kids will surely like this one come December. Thanks for stopping by to see me today! 


2 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, how adorable! I love snowmen and love the askew layout! Sweetness, and it's blue - what else for a snow card? Love it, sweet friend! And what a great challenge this month. I need to catch up with them one day! Hugs!

Leslie Miller said...

Awwww, he's cute! And here's a big surprise -- I love the snowflake die. The paper is cute and the skewed sketch is fun. Gee, also love the sparkly accents. It's adorable all over!