Monday, June 6, 2016

Fly Guy

Happy Monday! We have a few days of triple digits here and it sure is hot! Makes for some good inside activities like coloring.  ;-)  This new release from Power Poppy is called Fly Guy. If you missed it yesterday we released 3 new digi's along with several sentiment to match each one. The Power Poppy Blog has all the details if you would like to check it out HERE


My pictures never seem to grasp the sparkle at times, but there is sparkle on the water. Basic design for this card yet colorful I think. I added a few brads to the corners and popped the sentiment up on dimensionals. This will be for my dad's birthday I think. He will appreciate the simplicity to this. Thanks for stopping by today. :-) 


3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

I knew you'd do something awesome with this image and you sure did! Guys prefer simplicity, but this card still has plenty of style. Fantastic, Stacy! It's been beautiful here, but no triple digits, thank goodness. 70's is hot enough for me. I wouldn't be able to be in the garden otherwise.

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Stacy, I LOVE your Fly Guy, and he is perfectly coloring, and the sparkle never does show up...but I'm sure it's really neat IRL and that your dad will LOVE it! I love his outfit and how you've added the red case base. Great layout too with the brads and how you've added the sentiment! Hope it cools down more. Seems like we are all in for a warm and rainy summer. Hugs, sweet friend! xoxo

Davi said...

Super job on the coloring of this image Stacy! I really like his red shirt and the dotted dp :)