Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Midsummer Stunner Collection Release Day

Happy Power Poppy's Midsummer Stunner Collection Blog Hop!  That's right we have been showing off some gorgeous sneak peeks the last five days and we have heard you are just as excited as we are with the new stamps! Whohooo!!!

All stamps are available now in the Power Poppy store. Today I am going to show you another one from our Midsummer Stunner Collection called Tea in the Garden.


When I created this the person I had in mind is about 14 years old and loves polkadots. It took me two days to complete this card, not because its complex but too many other things going on. I know she is going to adore this though. See more buttons, told you they were popular with my release this time. ha ha  Both the sentiment and the cake are die cut using a tag die just for the heck of it. A simple scallop edge along the bottom and some sparkles to the berries for the final touch. Easy Peasy!


Check it out!!! 
Details:
$10 OFF when you spend $70 or more at powerpoppy.com
 Use discount code: STUNNER10 at checkout.
 So folks if you buy 4 clear sets, you will get $10 off. Or you can buy digis! Or a combination of both.
 Special offer is not limited to the new collection. Good on all in-stock sets. 
Offer ends Friday, July 1. Check out the PP Blog for official details in case I missed something.  ;-)

Be sure to check out the Bloom Brigades creations: 
Allison Cope
Christine Okken
Cindy Lawrence
Julie Koerber
Kathy Jones
Tosha Leyendekker



6 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Hey, I'm 14 plus a few years and I LOVE polka dots! I also love buttons and scallops and how you used your tag dies. And, of course, this is one of the cutest cakes EVER! I'm so excited about this release!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Stacy, I agree - I LOVE polka dots too and am far from being 14 - hehe! What a sweet card with the two tag dies - great idea. And I love the buttons and the sweet border. And your cake is just the sweetest and so beautifully colored! Yes, this is a fabulous release, and what a fun time you've had delighting us with your cards. I've loved each one! Big hugs, sweet friend!

Margarita Navarro-Rivera said...

Love your vibrant background. The cake is great too!

Davi said...

Love the polka dots with the pretty cake!! Im sure she will be delighted with her beautiful card :)

Aileen said...

Wow beautiful card, so beautifully coloured.

SussiPoppins said...

mmmm..I want my cake and eat it!