Sunday, July 3, 2016

Christmas Mini's

Good morning! Hopefully you are all enjoying the extra long weekend and relaxing. I know that I have enjoyed it so far with friends and a few BBQ's already and its only Sunday. hee hee  The Dirty Dozen July Christmas is up and it is called Christmas Mini. Use those tiny stamps or accent stamps and create a card. Or make a mini card 3x3 and have fun with it. Hope you can play along! 


My tiny holly sprigs are from Merry Littles that I stamped on a circle die cut and colored with Copic markers. Then die cut another shaped die in kraft for behind the sentiment panel and circle. Layered some designer paper over the shaped frame. Wrapped some crochet ribbon and tied a bow with dark green ribbon. Added the final touches of some jewels and stickles. Voila! Hope you have a wonderful and safe Fourth of July! 

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

You made a beautiful Christmas card with just those three little mistletoe sprigs, Stacy! Just goes to show how creative you are. I love this set. So fun. Love that die for a shaped card. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Stacy, this is beautiful with the red and black and such great DP. Love the tiny little springs and the beautiful ribbon! I really love the theme for this month, so I'm going to try to make at least one card. I think I can, I think I can...hehe! Hugs, sweet friend, and thanks!