Friday, July 29, 2016

Bloom forever in your heart

Good morning! Another fabulous Friday with Power Poppy as we wind down the month. I can't believe July is already over, where did the month go? School starts in just a few short weeks :-(  Such is life I guess. 
My sympathy cards area always blue and white or a soft tan and today I figured I would shake things up with some pinks and white. I know, really going wild here. HA!!  Soothing Sympathy is a wonderful set just for this. The blooms are stamped along the left side close together without masking. 


Colored each petal with Copic markers and hints of sparkle here and there. Stamped the sentiment in the middle and added scattered jewels around the edge. The pink paper for the back is actually some designer paper with tiny hearts. Added the same designer paper to the inside and voila!



5 comments:

ChristineCreations said...

The border of flowers is so pretty Stacy. Those pinks are just beautiful!

Leslie Miller said...

An absolutely brilliant design for using the peonies in this beautiful sympathy set! I love them stamped down the side. So pretty, Stacy!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Stacy, this is GORGEOUS, and I love the flowers on the left with no need to mask. What gorgeous coloring, and they are lovely in pink! Love the sentiment too with the jewels. Beautifully done. Unfortunately, I need to make some of this kind of card, so thanks for the inspiration, my friend! Beautifully done!! Hugs! xoxo

Davi said...

REALLY Beautiful! I love how you put the flowers on the side and the pinks are soothing.A lovely sentiment,a Perfect sympathy :)

Katie Sims said...

Wow Stacy...I love the blossom repeat along the edge and your coloring is absolutely beautiful! Like I always say, you are a CAS master and this card once again proves it! Hope you are doing well....I'll bet you have been quite busy this summer! Sending hugs your way! :)