Sunday, March 5, 2017

Birthday Henry Sparrow

Happy Sunday from Henry. Isn't he a little like Mr. Jack Sparrow in a way? hee hee  What a cutie pie I think. A funny story with the polaroid picture frame for this card. I had a scrap piece of paper that I was using to cut out a square for another card and it left behind this polaroid picture shaped frame. I see the die out there and thought hey.... I created it by accident how fun is that. So Mr Henry here is the perfect fit for a picture perfect birthday card.  :-)

This is an old stamp from a kit that is discontinued yet still a favorite of mine. He is colored with various Copic markers. Using up more of my older designer paper for this one. Added some faux stitching around the edge and some die cuts for the theme. Voila! A fun and cute birthday card. Hope you have a wonderful day!


2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Wow! Look at all the fun on this! The colors and those papers and the other elements and the darling image with your awesome coloring... what a combination! Cute that you gave him the Polaroid frame. I can't bring myself to throw out those things that look usable. This is so adorable, Stacy!

Davi said...

What a fun card Stacy! that image is a real cutie and I love the dps you used with him :)