Wednesday, March 29, 2017

S is for Sweet

Good morning! This was a fun project that I want to share with you that I did for a friend. I am using the beautiful Sweet Memories stamp set. 


This letter S is a solid wood block that I painted and then layered some designer paper over to match. For the flowers I stamped them onto regular white cardstock and colored with various Copic markers. After they were colored I delicately cut around the flower and used a knife for the detailed parts. Added dimensionals to the back and adhered them to the letter. The flowers stand out a little from the block yet its hard to see n the pitcure. Then I added some sparkles all around the letters edge and added a few pearls. She is going to love this for her wall. 
Hope you have time to create today. Enjoy your day! 


6 comments:

Pauline said...

Wow this is gorgeous! Your friend will love this. Thanks for sharing.

Pretty Paper Junkie said...

Just spectacular, Stacy!

Leslie Miller said...

Wow, Stacy! This is gorgeous! Not only do you do amazing coloring, but your cutting is always so close and precise and flawless. Beautiful!

Davi said...

Fabulous creation Stacy!! I love the flowers, they look so real! A delightful gift :)

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Stacy, your friend is definitely going to LOVE this! What an amazing gift and special wall hanging. I love the DP you've used and how you've so carefully fussy cut the beautifully colored flowers! Wow, you are the QUEEN of fussy cutting! You totally rock! Hugs and love! xoxo

Traci M said...

Such a pretty gift, Stacy...and love that it is personalized for your friend! I should try some of those letters; might be a good way I could use up some of my pretty papers...wonder how many rounds of going through the alphabet it would take? Hmmm....:)