Friday, November 24, 2017

Gobble Gobble sale

Good morning. Hopefully you had a wonderful and delicious Thanksgiving with family and friends.  :-)  We have a Black Friday sale for you at Power Poppy. That's right you don't want to miss this sale. Marcy has more info over on the PP Blog for you. Be sure to check out the deals!

Today I have a creation that is Leslie inspired. It is no secret that I adore Leslie's work, the woman can do anything on paper I tell you. She is always coming up with beautiful ways to inspire me. I had tagged this wedding card found HERE that is beautiful elegance to case at a later date. I like the colors and the layout and thought of recreating that with a Christmas theme. So here it is. 


I textured the pink base with a berries and pine embossing folder that I have used I think twice. The decorative scallop edge was one of things that I liked about her card to begin with. Layered my image from Rustic Rejoicing onto a scallop edge to match the base layer. Added my sentiment to the top corner and some jewels and sparkle finish it off. Voila! 

Be sure to check out the Bloom Brigades creations today: 
Allison Cope
  Christine Okken
  Cindy Lawrence
  Julie Koerber
Kathy Jones
Katie Sims
 Tosha Leyendekker



6 comments:

JD/ Jill said...

Very pretty! Nicely colored!

Pauline said...

Beautiful! Love the colours you used, so so pretty! The embossed background is a nice addition, love it! Yes I am a big fan of Leslie's work, she is always inspiring me, and a very talented lady I might add!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, wow, Stacy! I'm glad I could give you an idea and now you've reminded me of a layout I'd like to use again and, see, it goes back and forth and that's what sharing is all about. I hope I can color this image as beautifully as you've done when I get around to it. So pretty in pink and I love the berries and pine embossing. I still have so much coloring to get to and this week it has not happened, boo hoo!

Sue said...

Stacy, I LOVE the soft colors of this beautiful card. The bells and ribbons are so pretty. That layout is wonderful. Gorgeous card. Thanks for the visit and nice comment on my blog.

Hugs
Sue

Dandi93 said...

Gorgeous card Stacy, love your combo of the sketch with texture

CherylQuilts said...

Stacy, this is gorgeous, and I LOVE your colors! Beautiful layout with the pink DP, and your coloring of the pinecones is amazing - such dimension! Love it, sweet friend! (Yes, I am so behind...but I'm making headway...some! Hehe) Love you! xoxo