Sunday, November 19, 2017

Joyful holiday wishes

Good morning. Winter Wonderland was calling my name for this creation. This paper is another one from the Birds and Berries pack. I really think I need to get another pack of that before it retires. ha ha. Haven't disliked a piece in the pack yet. Very simple today as I only used a portion of the image from Winter Wonderland. 


This came together rather quick since it was only part of the image to color. Stamped my sentiments along the edge and scored around the base. The image panel is popped up on dimensionals from the base layer. A few jewels and of course sparkle. Voila! Have a wonderful day. 


5 comments:

Pretty Paper Junkie said...

One of your prettiest cards ever! I just love this in blue and just a touch of red and a hint of green. Simply gorgeous. The scoring just makes it even more polished. Love it!

Lynne said...

One of my favorite images. Love your minimalist coloring and partial stamping. Beautiful card.

CherylQuilts said...

Stacy, this is beautiful, and I love this paper too! (Shall I tell you I've loved the cards you've made with it so much that I bought some too...hehe!) I love your flower you've so beautifully colored, and I really love the gorgeous sentiment! Beautifully done! Hugs!

Leslie Miller said...

This paper is so beautiful I'd be all over it if I didn't already have so MUCH paper. I've loved every piece you've used. Beautiful, soft coloring of the image, and doesn't it go so well with the paper. Love, love this, Stacy!

Dandi93 said...

Stunning card Stacy, love how you matched your coloring to the pretty dp.....