Monday, February 19, 2018

Grateful for you

My new stamp set and dies arrived the other day and I was able to play a little bit yesterday. This is called Hello Friend and has the matching die to the flowers and leaves in the set. The flowers are colored with various Copic markers and then die cut so they can be popped up around the card base. 


My card base is using the decorative die called Vintage Flourish Pattern that is in white. Stamped the sentiments around the middle as I wanted. Added the flowers around the edges and some jewels for accents. Voila! I am really enjoying this set and have a few more to show you in the coming days. Just need to finish them. Have a wonderful day. 


4 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Ohhh, gorgeous, Stacy! Beautiful coloring. Love the yellow at the flower tips. You're making me crazy with all this fantastic coloring. So you just sat down and colored up a bunch of these? You're amazing. I'll look forward to more when you finish the cards!

Pauline said...

Oh my, this is stunning Stacy! Love everything about this - from your beautiful colouring, the variation of the colours, the gorgeous die cut frame and love how you placed the sentiment. Fabulous card!

CherylQuilts said...

Stacy, this is another beautiful card with this set and decorative die. I so love both of them and find I love this de in portrait and landscape. Stunning coloring variation and placement. Gorgeous card, sweet friend! Hugs!

Sandee Shanabrough said...

So gorgeous Stacy!!! WOW!