Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Yellow Flowers

Cheerful hello! Doesn't this in yellow just say Hi, How are you today? Want to smile? hee hee  I do like how cheerful this looks and feel. This is from Hello Friend again and the same vintage die pattern for the base.

The inside of the die cut is stamped with a summer yellow Flourish label border that fits this particular die. Added some designer paper behind the die and then to the base. Scatters some pearls around the sentiment and some suduko gel pen to the flowers. You are not able to see that very well in the picture as usual. ;-)  Thanks for stopping by. 

3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Ohhhhh, love LOVE these flowers! Yellow is my favorite. These look so fresh and pretty. New stamps are so fun! I'm waiting for some new stamps to arrive. Some places take so long to ship.

Pauline said...

Wow, another beautiful card. You make it sound so easy. Love the bright yellow flowers and your complete layout! I think I need to check out this stamp set & die! TFS!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Stacy, what a gorgeous card! I love these yellow roses and the beautiful die! Just love how you’ve used a soft patterned paper beneath and added pearls. Wow, I so love it!! Hugs!