Sunday, May 20, 2018

Creative and Curious Release day

Good morning and happy release day of the Creative + Curious Collection release at Power Poppy


Today's showcase is... Abundant Petals and Precious Baby. Don't you just love release day? You get to finally order all the stamps you have been seeing! 11 stamp sets, sure gives you lots to want. hee hee  You have a chance at winning see the banner above!


Not only do these blooms in Abundant petals look awesome, but they come with matching dies to purchase. Woot woot!!! I used the large blossom in the set for my creation today. Layered them onto some embossed white cardstock and then wrapped some twine around the base. Added my sentiment panel and some sparkles to finish it off. Voila! 

Now you have a chance at winning some Power Poppy Bucks by playing in our Power and Spark challenge this month found HERE. Need some color inspiration? Check out the Hues to Use challenge found HERE. Be sure to check the Power Poppy Blog for details and info on the sets of the day. Happy Stamping!

Bloom Brigade creations: 



8 comments:

ellyscard creatief said...

Beautiful, love the big blue flower.

Leslie Miller said...

Ohhh, look at your coloring of this big, beautiful bloom, sigh... You amaze me with all you accomplish. The lavender baker's twine with button are a cute touch and I love the embossed background with a little bit of glitter. Plus all that pristine white. Loving that lately, but you know I love it all. No need to choose one style. My order has been placed and now I need to clear the room to get ready for it! Today's sets BOTH have stolen my heart!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Stacy girl, you have truly WOW'd me with this beautiful big bloom! And I love it in blue (our favorite, right? Hehe!). Gorgeous card with your flower layered, and I love the embossed dots with the button and twine! GORGEOUS card, and thanks for ALL the wonderful inspiration this week! I am stoked! Love and hugs, sweet friend! xoxo

Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful color for the flower! I am loving these large blooms (both in Abundant Petals and the XL florals as well)...they make such a great focal point for cards. Thanks for the inspiration these past couple of days.

Lisa said...

Such a lovely card, love your coloring and the embossed background with a touch of glitter!

Camille Short said...

Wow this is just fab!!

Grandy said...

Love the impact of just one big bloom. I can do that in a flash when I'm short on time or just being relaxed. Great job for inspiration.

Allison Cope said...

Love this blue bold beauty Stac! Love that it stands so proudly off your tone on tone back ground. Gorgeous card creation!