Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Wishes from Santa


 Welcome to the May Dirty Dozen Christmas challenge. This months challenge can be found HERE and I hope you play along. Santa has some warm wishes to send to someone this year. :-)

Well my month off from stamping sure was nice but now I am thinking ACK!!! Rusty but I am going to dive right in and get to coloring. This is Flowering Santa that is colored with Copic markers and a simple piercing around the edge. Some scrap designer paper from the bin for the side edge with piercing down the side. Some stickles and a few sequins. Voila! Hope you can play along this month! Thanks for stopping by. 

2 comments:

Pauline said...

You are one step closer than I am as far as Christmas cards go. I haven't even started! Love this Santa image. Your design is wonderful, love all the paper piercing and just that bit of colour on Santa. Fabulous and welcome back, I've missed your creations!

Leslie Miller said...

Your results don't look rusty to me at all. What a beautiful job you did with this Santa. I have him earmarked for coloring again this year. Such a jolly fellow with his pretty beard. Welcome back to stamping, Stacy!