Friday, March 1, 2019

Cloves and Pansies day

Good morning. This is Clover and Pansies a new release from Marcy as of late. Now I will tell you this photo is a little blurry also, but I figured out what was wrong. Unfortunately I already gave this card out so I can't retake the photo. But I am glad I figured it out, let's just call it "User error" and move on shall we.  :-)   Oh before I forget Marcy has a Weekend Stamp Steal for you to check out also. See the end of my post for details. 


This was printed and colored with various Copic markers then die with with a decorative Spellbinders die. I used the large matching dies in the shape for the green gingham and purple layers. Wrapped some white lace trim and then some purple sheer ribbon around the center before I adhered it to the base. 
Used a few Candi dots I think they were called from my stash and then some sparkles to finish it off. Voila! 

Be sure to check out the Bloom Brigades creations today:

  Christine Okken
  Cindy Lawrence
  Tosha Leyendekker
Along with our fabulous Weekend Stamp Steal





5 comments:

Cindy Lawrence said...

So pretty, Stacy! The shading in your pansies and that wood grain bowl are fabulous!

Rosy Newlun said...

So soft and pretty - reminds of one of the first flowers to see when spring finally arrives!!!

Leslie Miller said...

I'm so glad you figured out the camera issue. Honestly, getting a good photograph is hard enough without the extra frustration. You sure got the coloring perfect on these flowers, Stacy! Every detail, the shading and folds -- gorgeous! I swear, you always make it look easy.

Henriëtte Creatively Happy said...

Gorgeous card Stacy, such lovely colours. Those Pansies are so real, awesome! Thank you so much for sharing your inspiration.

CherylQuilts said...

Stacy, I LOVE this card! Your pansies are so softly colored...a color I love, and the rest of the bouquet is amazing! Beautifully done and finished off in a "Stacy" way with the lace and ribbon that I always love! Beautifully shape too and the wonderful gingham! I love it, and I'm glad you figured out the camera issue. It sure doesn't take anything away from your card though!! Warm, sunny hugs and love! xoxo