Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Welcome Lizzy Love

Happy Wednesday! Need a baby boy card for a friend and she loves giraffe's so I knew this Lizzy Love was going to be perfect! I colored her with various Copic markers and then die cut with a stitched rectangle. 


Die cut some matching stitched scallops that I am rather fond of as of late to the top and bottom of the gingham paper.  :-)  Die cut a few balloons and added sparkles. The sentiment is from TE Many Minis Occasions stamp set. Wrapped a little bit of twine through the button and voila! She is going to love this. Thanks for stopping by today.

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

She'll love it just like I love it! Gosh, it's so, so sweet, Stacy! You know baby cards are just about my favorite. Love the heart spots on the giraffe. Absolutely adorable!

Traci M said...

Aww...those balloons diecuts are a perfect addition to this adorable baby card!! Love that cute baby giraffe!