Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Contract, Misc and legal place holders

One of the girls needed something other than sticky notes for the clerk each week. I offered to make up something that she can put on the top and be a little bit prettier than the sticky notes. This was my idea and I think they turned out perfect for her. 


A few stamp sets were used for these. The letters are from a CTMH set called Morgan's hand alphabet. Well I just had to buy the letters just for the name alone. hee hee  They were a pretty cursive font as well which was the main reason I bought the set.
 The flowers are Soothing Sympathy, Peony Muse and Prairie Cheer.  The only embellishment that they have is some sparkles on them since she has to laminate them. They turned out perfect and she loved them, so my job is complete.  :-)  Thanks for stopping by today. 

3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Wow! These will pretty up the work day! How beautiful and how nice of you to make them for her. I can imagine them laminated. They'll look so professional. Gorgeous coloring, crisp and clean. I really love these!

Julie Koerber said...

How thoughtful are you that you wanted to make something every day a beautiful expression. You rock Ms. Stace!

CherylQuilts said...

What a beautiful way to display these sections for the clerk, Stacy. I love it and am sure that she loved them too. I agree that these would probably be great laminated. What a fabulous idea. They are beautifully colored too! And, yes, you could not pass up that CTMH set! Hehe! Hugs and love! xoxo