Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Friendly note friend

Morning. How about a quick card for a friend who just is amazing? I noticed that as of late that a few friends are in need of a smile so I grabbed Vibrant Thanks stamp set and went to work. Stamped this bloom around the edges and wanted the sentiments diagonal through the middle for a fun look. 


Some scallop edge along the bottom with a die cut fish tail tag at the top. Some sparkle and a few enamel dots to finish it off. I think its cheerful and perfect for the person its intended. I hope you have a great day! 

2 comments:

Pauline said...

Fantastic card Stacy. I love how you placed the sentiment on the diagonal and added the flowers around it! Lovely colours as well!

Leslie Miller said...

Stacy, you do the prettiest, most clever things with your flowers! Love how you stamped and colored these and put the sentiment on the diagonal. Cute little scalloped border, too.