Wednesday, February 12, 2020

I Love Digital Free Rose

Morning, and welcome to my second attempt at pink coloring that I mentioned from the weekend. This one is a little bit better and not as muddy, thankfully. Still working on getting into the groove of things and it was starting to come to me. ha ha  This is a FREE digital Rose from Power Poppy that also has a class through Kit and Clowder classes. Maybe I should take the class.  :-)  


After the rose was colored I delicately cut around the rose so it could be popped up on the card base. The sentiment is print on the base from the digi called La Vie En Rose. My designer paper is from the scrap bin that has some hearts in the design which was perfect for an accent. Some scallop edge and then topped off with some jeweled flourishes. Sparkle added to the rose and Voila. 

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, gosh, another gorgeous card! The pink is divine and I love the border, including rhinestone swirl. I went back and looked at your other pink roses again. I still do not see muddy when I look at it. Both cards and your coloring are seriously beautiful!

Pauline said...

Beautiful card Stacy. Your colouring is awesome! Love all the extras on this card, the pink paper is very dreamy looking!